Dell Canada Inc -- case ref# 623 – 9799 - 735

kenadian

Dell Canada Inc -- case ref# 623 – 9799 - 735

Dell Canada Inc
155 Gordon Baker Road Suite 501
North York, ON M2H 3N5
Phone: 778 329-2867
Fax: 1-800 561-6054

dell tech support - october 20, 2008
false promises and pep talk only

<[email protected]>; <[email protected]>;
jones_mitchell <[email protected]>, pascal_benard

from: ali vasanji
service tag: dl6wt91

shri & sanjay – case ref# 623 – 9799 - 735

first of, gratefully acknowledge that shri solved my ram mem
installation problem.
reiterated my ongoing pc problems to sanjay. he offered to help and
resolve them.

conclusion

1. dell is only interested in charging for the additional
warranties
&
2. running down the time clock.

sanjay & deepk_kc, departmental managers
ID: 01180124 / ID 89989
dell tech support

• Dell Inc.
• Case #614980721 Team CANBLR010 Email #~69662489~# Confirmation
• Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:27 AM
• From: "(e-mail address removed)"
• <[email protected]>

let me get down to the point right away.

my dell pc problems have only compounded and dell tech had failed to
live up to its commitment, as usual. these unfortunate problems had
been ongoing since april 2008, despite replacement of various major
parts repeatedly and humiliating in home service, as dell is aware.

despite my patience and full co-operation to date, dell tech service
had virtually stopped talking to me and/or solve my ongoing pc
problems.

in the past i have asked for/they have also offered to consider an
exchange [without commitment]; nothing further had transpired after
that. in fact dell ended all forms of communications with me.

october 17 - 20, 2008

1. NO service manager or a senior technician called at the time
arranged/promised only 24 hours earlier.

2. 4 days later – still NO confirmation email received from dell
tech– re: case ref# 623 – 9799 – 735.

NEW OR LATEST PROBLEMS -
• blue screen messages appear &
• error messages keep on popping up
• have to repeatedly turn off and on my computer
• screen freezes - have to repeatedly turn off and on my computer
• snail’s pace on the internet – upload/download is a drag;
• cd drive problems not fully resolved: blocks memory – have to leave
open the door frequently.
• fear of accidentally breaking the cd drive door is real and with me
constantly.
• sometimes reading data files from cd is difficult or burned files
don’t function fully.

details

3. purchased: A0452221 1gb module 2 - kingston - 1gb ddr2
unbuffered dimm 400mhz memory module for select systems -- dell:
2411458533410901; upon a dell tech’s recommendations.

4. A0452221 1gb module: installation did not help the overall
performance of my pc.

5. microsoft int expl. Required a couple of unstallations and
reinstallations. Malfunctioning ever since.

6. after the said installation sever files were corrupted and programs
functioned weirdly.

7. uninstalled and reinstalled several software programs. but not much
had changed since.

8. after mcafee security center was corrupted also – new download
took up to a total of 11 hours. and yet, it did not install.

9. error messages keep popping up - corrupt files. all these hours
were wasted.

10. 64,696 kb - took 6 hours to download - 2.75 – 3.25 kb/sec. 2nd
download took roughly 5 more hours.

11. a 56 kbsp preinstalled modem + Primus High Speed Dial Up
Accelerator runs at 36 kbsp.

12. still files were corrupted.

Previous complaints:
RE: Case #614980721 & sanjay – case ref# 623 – 9799 - 735

From: (e-mail address removed) <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Case #614980721 : list of problems -- as requested -
please ignore any duoplication
To: (e-mail address removed)
Date: Sunday, July 27, 2008, 11:00 AM
Dear Ali Kenadian,

Please mail me back with the complete details of the Blue Screen Error
message as seen on your Screen.

I am still in touch with our dispatch department and they are
reviewing the case.

Deepak KC
Dell Inc
<[email protected]>; <[email protected]>;
jones_mitchell <[email protected]>, pascal_benard

from:  ali vasanji
service tag: dl6wt91

shri & sanjay – case ref# 623 – 9799 - 735

first of, gratefully acknowledge that shri solved my ram mem
installation problem.
<snip>

this is off-topic to comp.lang.c. Please post it to somewhere more
sensible. A dell newsgroup maybe?