Delphi Parser implemented in Python

Dang

In hopes of avoiding bumpy sheels, is there a freely available
parser for Delphi / Object Pascal implemented in Python? I'm on a new
project and need to reverse engineer some schtuff, and thought a
cross-reference would come in handy.
I have the language syntax (BNF) from Borland, and could get it
into Flex, but I'd like to avoid installing a C compiler, flex, and so
forth.
Thanks,
--dang

Dang

Nevermind--I should have googled first. I have some leads and will
either run where they've already been, or will fall back to the other
option.
--dang

Diez B. Roggisch

Dang said:
In hopes of avoiding bumpy sheels, is there a freely available
parser for Delphi / Object Pascal implemented in Python? I'm on a new
project and need to reverse engineer some schtuff, and thought a
cross-reference would come in handy.

There are parser generators for Python. YAPPS for example. Look here:

http://www.python.org/sigs/parser-sig/

Regards,

Diez

John Fabiani

What did you find? I'd like to find a more of a converter from FoxPro to
Python.
John