dependencies error during regasm

Vikram

i am registering crypto assebmbly using regasm for using it in my vb app,
but when i refer class and invode its method it gives me some of the
dependecies not found error.
any suggestions

Scott Allen

What crypto assembly are you using? Since you are using regasm I
assume this is a COM component?

It sounds like you might be missing another .dll file required by the
crypto code.

The DependancyWalker tool can be used to track down missing
dependencies (sometimes): http://www.dependencywalker.com/. The
problem is that it cannot track down 100% of dependencies when a dll
is loaded dynamically with LoadLibrary / CoCreateInstance (although it
has a profiling feature that will help track them down).