Dependency of a cache object to oracle

Guest

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me how I can set the dependency of a cache object to an
Oracle table?

Thank you!!

Guest

There is no equivalent to the SqlCacheDependancy when developing application
against Oracle.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.caching.sqlcachedependency.aspx

With Oracle, you would have to create a trigger after insert, update, or
delete on the table that would write a log file to the web server.

You may look up the documentation for utl_file
http://www.psoug.org/reference/utl_file.html on how to write to a file.

Then you can set the cache dependency to that file
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...systemwebcachingcachedependencyclasstopic.asp