    Please advise on how to achieve it and is there any sample code available to
    achieve the above using AJAX.

    uandme72
    uandme72, Mar 27, 2009

  2. uandme72

    Livetecs Guest

    You can find your solution by using cascading dropdown
    http://www.asp.net/ajax/ajaxcontroltoolkit/samples/CascadingDropDown/CascadingDropDown.aspx

    Thanks
    Developer: TimeLive
    Time tracking application in just US$ 300 for unlimited users.
    US$ 500 with asp.net source code.
    http://www.livetecs.com/Solution/Time tracking software.aspx

    Livetecs, Mar 27, 2009