deploy asp.net app

Mike

I need to deploy my asp.net app to my test server now after coding and
testing locally. I used the .aspx pages with the code behind, no special
modules or class. I noticed that there is a DLL in the Bin folder with the
name of my web project.

What files need to go to the server?

Is is just the 1 dll in the bin folder with the .aspx pages or does the
..VB(code behind) files have to go as well?

VB Programmer

The ASPX files, the bin folder & DLL, and any resources (images, etc...)

You can do a "Copy Project" and do it automatically to. You can select only
the files needed to run this application.

HTH,
VB Programmer

Mike

Is the DLL that is created the code for all the "code-behind" for the aspx
pages or is something else?