    Thanks in advance

    James X. Li
    http://VisuMap.net

    James X. Li, Jan 2, 2004

  2. James X. Li

    Jerry Boone Guest

    You should use subdirectories and place all files relating to that
    application in that subdirectory. You may need to inform your isp to hit
    "Create Application" inside IIS on your subdirectory folders for them to
    start working.

    Then you can build a default home page that sits in the root of the web
    folder and use it as a menu to choose which application to work with.

    --
    Jerry Boone
    Analytical Technologies, Inc.

    Jerry Boone, Jan 2, 2004