Deploy web service to staging server - Please see

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by VK, Jul 13, 2005.

  1. VK

    VK Guest

    People,

    I have developed and consumed web service on the computer without any
    issues.

    Created two different projects, one for actual app project and one
    project for web services

    Now, want to move this project to staging server.

    I just copied over the folder with app project over. It has a folder
    with Web References, with a list of all web services that were created.
    But when I try to access the project over the web, it comes back with
    message:
    "The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found."

    any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    VK, Jul 13, 2005