    webreferences again to the production box? or I can just copy the .dll file
    of asp.net app in the bin? (if no aspx pages has changed)

    TIA

    Vai2000, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Vai2000

    Dm. Guest

    yes, in case no aspx pages has changed you can just update assembly file.

    moreover, for more secure deployment you can remove codebehind link from
    your aspx and deploy it without any '.cs' or '.asax'
    for instance:

    page header at development:
    <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="confirmation.aspx.cs"
    AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="inquiry.confirmation"
    enableViewState="False"%>
    page header at deployment:
    <%@ Page language="c#" AutoEventWireup="false"
    Inherits="inquiry.confirmation" enableViewState="False"%>

    so just '.aspx' and '.dll' and dont worry.

    Regards,
    Dm.

    Dm., Mar 10, 2005