    through converting the EJB into an EAR that I can deploy? Forgive me
    if my terminology is askew; I'm learning and quite up to my eyeballs at
    the moment.
    John F., Oct 14, 2005

  2. John,

    You are probably missing an xml descriptor in your EAR. (welcome to
    J2EE, a descriptors nightmare).

    I have not used Lomboz for a long time but the JBoss-IDE, which also
    runs on Eclipse, has a nice xdoclet and packaging module with lots of
    predefined option so that you do not forget to generate a descriptor or
    forget to include one in a jar/war/ear.

    Bruno.

    Bruno Grieder, Oct 14, 2005