deploying an asp.net web app with VS Crystal Reports

Guest

In my previous asp.net app, I am able from the Visual Studio, select "Publish
Web Site" by right clicking on the solution and selecting the menu item.

But, how do you publish a asp web app that uses the crystal report
assemblies without having to create a windows installer package. Or the only
way is to create a windows installer package.

Or is there a way to deploy the crystal assemblies once and if I make
updates to the asp app, I do not have to go through the process of recreating
the package. Uninstalling the app from the IIS server and reinstall.

Please let me know how you deployed an asp app at your site. Thanks.