    way to publish to a server without AJAX, please let me know what needs to be
    done.

    Thank You!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gRWR3YXJkcw==?=, Feb 20, 2007

  2. The ASP.NET AJAX DLLs need to be registered in the GAC on the server for
    security reasons. If this is not done then ASP.NET AJAX will not be able to
    function properly because it will not have the permissions it needs.

    Perhaps you should look for a new web host?

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Feb 21, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gRWR3YXJkcw==?=

    Patrick Guest

    There are plenty of hosts out there who do have Ajax installed, I would
    switch. It's unreasonable for them to refuse installation. It's not like
    you're asking them to install some untested 3rd party DLL... it's written by
    Microsoft and takes almost no time to install.

    We can host you if you like, send me an e-mail if you'd like more info.

    patrick at nicsys dot net

    Patrick, Feb 21, 2007