    Setup project to look in the debug folder, not the relase folder?

    TY
    Jason Shohet

    Jason Shohet, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Jason, what probably happened here, is you added the release version of the Project output of myApp.dll.
    Remove the project output and re-add it to the setup project selecting the (Active) configuration, this will include whichever dlls you are building.

    ------
    Todd Derksen - VBQA Deployment Testing

    Todd Derksen [MSFT], Dec 2, 2003