Deploying Java Desktop App on windows..

vj

Hi,

My current project requires me to prepare a .msi package (or .exe
installer) for installing a java application on the client machine.
Here are my requirements

--> I want to install MySQL server 4.1 as a part of installation
process.
--> I want to copy a property file to the jre/lib folder.
--> I want to create necessary shortcuts to my applications to provice
a click and run interface.

None of the installer generator that i have tried provide all the above
functionalities. I evaluated Advanced Installer and other such tools
but none of them proved worthy. Can you please guide me to a suitable
installer that features all the above mentioned functionality and plus
is cheap enough for a freelance developer.

Thanks,

VJ

Jason Mills

Inno Setup, www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php