    in websphere can be deployed in tomcat. If this is possible then what
    all I need to do.

    Tarun

    Garg, Sep 1, 2008

  2. Garg

    Jan Thomä Guest

    On 2008-09-01 06:05:37 +0200, Garg <> said:
    > . I try debuging the code and
    > found that application is using webservices.jar (I feel that this is
    > specific to websphere). I can't remove this.

    Well two options here. Either make webservices.jar part of your web
    application (if the Websphere license permits that), or change the code
    so it does no longer rely on Websphere specific API.

    Jan

    Jan Thomä, Sep 1, 2008

  3. Jan Thomä wrote:
    > On 2008-09-01 06:05:37 +0200, Garg <> said:
    >> . I try debuging the code and
    >> found that application is using webservices.jar (I feel that this
    >> is
    >> specific to websphere). I can't remove this.

    > Well two options here. Either make webservices.jar part of your web
    > application (if the Websphere license permits that), or change the
    > code so it does no longer rely on Websphere specific API.

    Right. Unless there's something non-standard about the WebSphere web
    service, you should be able to access it using an Axis client.

    Mike Schilling, Sep 1, 2008