Deploying Web Application

Meir Rotfleisch

Hi

Can anyone point me to specific info n how to deploy my app? No matter what
I do I get error messages about the config file..

Regards

Meir

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

What error? Off the top of my head, I would guess one of the following:

1 .NET not set up correctly on the machine you are moving to
2. Wrong version of the framework on the server

Give a bit more detail and I might be able to help.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!