    MICROSOFT DCE 3.
    MIEMBRO ACTIVO DE ALIANZADEV
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/extremed/
    Luis Esteban Valencia, Jan 6, 2005

  2. You will need to install Word on the machine you want to use. When you use
    interop, it will start the process, so word must be installed.

    bill

    William F. Robertson, Jr., Jan 6, 2005

  3. Luis Esteban Valencia

    sanjupillai

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Is there any other way we can make the Word Automation work on the server, without installing the whole Office package on the serve? Can we just register the required dlls on the server and make the Word Automation work?
    sanjupillai, Sep 26, 2008