    Is it possible to copy only aspx files and not code behind aspx.vb on the
    server??

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?c3Jpbml2YXM=?=, May 22, 2006

  2. If you're using VS.Net, you should have a publish or copy web choice. This
    will allow you to set if you want to copy only the files needed to run the
    code, in which case no .cs files get deployed and thee .aspx files do. You
    can't just copy over the files manually as the .cs files will be needed to
    compile and run unless you deploy.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage