Deployment problems with ISP

Luuk Postuma

We are trying to deploy an ASP.Net app to an ISP that does
not allow us to run .dlls on their server, and so we can't
use the CODEBEHIND="mydll.dll" directive.

We have tried separating the source file and using the
page directive SRC="mysource.cs" but this isn't working
either.

Anyone have any ideas/help?

Elliot M. Rodriguez

You will have to put all of your code that currently sits in the source
files for each page into script elements in the HTML and specify the
"runat=server" attribute. Specifying the SRC attribute does not work because
that only tells the ASPX where the source for it is. IIS will still look for
the compiled DLL.

I am in the same boat (brinkster). There isnt really a workaround to this
(AFAIK)