Deployment Setup Project?

Charles A. Lackman

Hello,

I am making as setup/deployment project in Visual Studio.NET and would like
to know how to change the top Picture and the Icon from the default one of a
computer to something I create. Is there a way to add a pic to the msi
setup project?

Thanks,

Chuck

Phil Wilson

If you select the project in solution explorer and use View, Editor, User
Interface, those dialogs have a property page. All of them have a
BannerBitmap property that lets you browse to a new bitmap. The
documentation says it should be 500 pixels wide and 70 high. Which icon
exactly are you referring to?

Charles A. Lackman

Thank you Very Much,

This solves my problems. Perfect. It's not an Icon it's the bitmap.

Chuck

If you select the project in solution explorer and use View, Editor, User
Interface, those dialogs have a property page. All of them have a
BannerBitmap property that lets you browse to a new bitmap. The
documentation says it should be 500 pixels wide and 70 high. Which icon
exactly are you referring to?

Charles A. Lackman

WOW!!
I just noticed, I have your book.

Thanks Phil,

It is really awsome to be able to interact with people like yourself.

Chuck