Deployment to multiple web servers question

Chris Strobel

Hi,

What's the best way to deploy an ASP.NET site to multiple servers at the
same time. We will be doing a web farm with a couple of servers (DNS
round-robin). We were using FTP to do it for 1 server but with more, is
there a better way? What do companies do with lots of web servers when
replicating lots of pages across servers?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Strobel

Not really, I'm still trying to determine the best way to upload a site
(throught secured FTP) to multiple servers.

Thanks,
Chris

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Can you repost the question, my reader won't allow me to see posts from
Developersdex. I can take a look if you don't mind reposting.