    How to find where compilition is going and understand this process

    Regards,
    Sridhar

    NW Technicals, Dec 14, 2006

  2. NW Technicals

    Jacob Guest

    ASP.NET doesn't precompile, but you can create a dll that has classes
    that inherit from the Page class and create your page in them.
    Afterwards your pages can just inherit these classes. It's the same
    system as for ASP.NET 1.1 but is not extremely practical. The resulting
    page will always be accessible, and the source pages will only be
    available to your clients, with whom I guess you have an IP protection
    clause in your contract - if not charge more money.

    Jacob, Dec 14, 2006

  3. Sridhar,

    You need to migrate to the web application project mode. Start from here:

    Visual Studio 2005 Web Deployment Projects
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/asp.net/aa336619.aspx

    Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Project Option
    http://webproject.scottgu.com/Default.aspx

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Dec 14, 2006
  4. NW Technicals

    remi Guest

    You can use aspnet_compile command and then deploy the pre-compiled dll.

    remi, Dec 14, 2006