Deprecated API RWTPtrHashDictionary<K,V>

prakash.mirji

Hello All,

We are migrating c++ application developed on Solaris to RHEL4.0. One
of C++ module uses SourcePro roguewave classes. During migration we
found that RWTPtrHashDictionary<K,V> is deprecated. RogueWave version
is changed from 7 to 9.

Original code line was

static RWTPtrHashDictionary<RWCString, RuleClass > ruleHash;

I changed it to

static RWTPtrHashDictionary<RWCString, RuleClass
RWDefHArgs(RWCString)> ruleHash;.

Application is crashing when object ruleHash tries to call entries()
method.
ruleHash.entries();

Is the changed code is correct. Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Prakash

Andre Kostur

(e-mail address removed) wrote in @q66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:
Hello All,

We are migrating c++ application developed on Solaris to RHEL4.0. One
of C++ module uses SourcePro roguewave classes. During migration we
found that RWTPtrHashDictionary<K,V> is deprecated. RogueWave version
is changed from 7 to 9.

You're asking in the wrong place... you want a RogueWave-specific newsgroup
or mailing list. comp.lang.c++ is for discussing the Standard C++
language.