Derby database problems when working with MyEclipse,help!!

rmn190

When i use Derby with MyEclipse,there is some problems,as following:
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: class
"org.objectweb.asm.CodeVisitor"'s signer information does not match
signer information of other classes in the same package
at java.lang.ClassLoader.checkCerts(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.preDefineClass(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoader.java:
1817)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.java:
872)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:
1325)
at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:
1204)
at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory
$Generator.generateClass(KeyFactory.java:165)
at
net.sf.cglib.core.DefaultGeneratorStrategy.generate(DefaultGeneratorStrategy.java:
25)
at
net.sf.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.create(AbstractClassGenerator.java:
216)
at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory$Generator.create(KeyFactory.java:145)
at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create(KeyFactory.java:117)
at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create(KeyFactory.java:108)
at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create(KeyFactory.java:104)
at net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.<clinit>(Enhancer.java:69)
... 48 more

Could you help me with that?I didn't get any idea about that
SecurityException.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Lew

rmn190 said:
When i [sic] use Derby with MyEclipse,there is some problems,as following:

The problem is multi-posting. Please do not do that. As a service, I have
corrected the multi-post (by cross-posting) and repeated the question for
someone to answer. This way the conversation will not be fragmented across
multiple groups.

Please read the FAQ in clj.programmer, and the links to which it points. It's
a post entitled
"comp.lang.java.{help,programmer} - what they're for (mini-FAQ 2006-03-31)"
by David Alex Lamb, repeated every five days.

Dyreatnews

Lew said:
rmn190 said:
When i [sic] use Derby with MyEclipse,there is some problems,as following:
[snip Lew's excellent comment about multi-posting]

I don't recognize any of lines in your stack trace as coming from
Derby. Why do you think that Derby is the cause?