Derive from MFC DLL to MFC APP

Discussion in 'C++' started by yopwojtek, Aug 6, 2005.

  1. yopwojtek

    yopwojtek Guest

    Hello,
    Please help me to choose, how should i write my MFC DLL to do something
    like that:
    - i would like to have some base bialogs and document structure and
    opwerations in my MFC DLL
    - i would like to import that classes to my MFC Application and derive
    from them eg:
    class CMyApp : public DLLApp;
    the same with document and other.

    Witch sould type of MFC should I choose in creator?
    DLL type:
    - Regular DLL using shared MFC DLL
    - Regular DLL with MFC statically linked
    - MFC extension DLL ?

    What means the last one?

    Thanks for help
    woyt/.