Derive from System.Web.UI.WebControls.Panel

David Smith via .NET 247

I would like to create a user control that derives fromSystem.Web.UI.WebControls.Panel and shows up at design time likea Panel so I can drop other controls into it. The customercontrol will have my content border so that I can easilyseperate content HTML from control HTML.

Thanks for all your help,

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

David Smith via .NET 247 said:
I would like to create a user control that derives from
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Panel and shows up at design time like a Panel
so I can drop other controls into it. The customer control will have my
content border so that I can easily seperate content HTML from control
HTML.

User controls are special container controls. They dont just descend from
anything. Do you want a user control or a custom control?

If you want a user control, declare a new user control and put a panel on it.

Get your ASP.NET in gear with IntraWeb!
http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/