    What xml elements should i be looking at in WSDL and is there any
    location where I can find documentation on this?

    Tascien
    tascien, Feb 22, 2006

  2. tascien

    Josh Twist Guest

    Josh Twist, Feb 22, 2006

  3. tascien

    tascien Guest

    Wonderful.

    Thank you very much. It's always important to know what's under the
    hood, instead of relying on Microsoft Technologies to do everything for
    you...

    T.
    tascien, Feb 23, 2006
  4. tascien

    Josh Twist Guest

    I agree. I hope you're going to publish your findings and send me a
    copy ;)

    Josh
    Josh Twist, Feb 23, 2006
  5. tascien

    Simon Hart Guest

    You might like to try Web Service Studio tool for these objectives:
    http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/...mpleGuid=65a1d4ea-0f7a-41bd-8494-e916ebc4159c

    Simon Hart, Feb 23, 2006