    equations but very device specific. Does anybody know something?

    Regards,
    Hendrik Greving

    Hendrik Greving, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Hendrik Greving wrote:

    > if I may ask again, I'm still looking for a tool that can provide
    > boolean equations for a design. I found some tools that provide
    > equations but very device specific. Does anybody know something?

    It would help if you could explain why
    you do not want to synthesize your vhdl
    code directly. What do you plan to
    do with boolean equations?

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, Jun 16, 2005

  3. Hendrik Greving

    Neo Guest

    I dont know if this is works but why dont you try writing a script that
    reads a gate level netlist and put out boolean equations.

    Neo, Jun 17, 2005