Design Comments and positioning problems

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Blinky the Shark quothed:

Sharks can't bow because they have no anatomical pivot point. The best
they can do is wow and flutter or yaw and curl, depending on the
species.

One man's well executed curl is another man's bow.

I did have an old cheap turntable that produced a fair amount of wow
and flutter, though.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Blinky the Shark quothed:
One man's well executed curl is another man's bow.

Not to the man behind him.
I did have an old cheap turntable that produced a fair amount of wow
and flutter, though.

Early cassette recorders (audio) were notorious for that, not to mention
homosexuals at a military induction center.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Blinky the Shark quothed:

Not to the man behind him.

To that man behind, the bow would present a stern.

And from what I've read, man behind was something sought by a fair
share of pirates. Arrrrr.
Early cassette recorders (audio) were notorious for that, not to mention
homosexuals at a military induction center.

<chuckle>

Neredbojias

Uh said:
And from what I've read, man behind was something sought by a fair
share of pirates. Arrrrr.

A buccaneer, however, sought a man's behind.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Marc quothed:
Do you guys often turn completely unrelated threads into discussions of
the male backside? :p

Piscine jealousy. Did you ever see a shark's ass?

Marc

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Marc quothed:

Piscine jealousy. Did you ever see a shark's ass?

Umm, no... but despite 'Blinky the Shark' being our correspondent here's
username, i fail to believe a shark can utilise usenet. Sorry Blinky. :p

Marc

Toby Inkster

Marc said:
Do you guys often turn completely unrelated threads into discussions of
the male backside? :p

It's very rare that a thread goes past where that doesn't happen.