design company

ngsupb

Hi, everyone.
Recently we started our web design company, we will be glad if you can
let us know what you think about the website. Also everyone is welcome
to ask us to make a new design or redesign for you.
Our website at http://eluneart.com/

SAZ

Hi, everyone.
Recently we started our web design company, we will be glad if you can
let us know what you think about the website. Also everyone is welcome
to ask us to make a new design or redesign for you.
Our website at http://eluneart.com/
Nice Work. I'll be calling soon:

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot
be displayed.

--------

Please try the following:

Open the (your site here) home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

ngsupb

Nice Work. I'll be calling soon:

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot
be displayed.

--------

Please try the following:

Open the (your site here) home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

Thanks you! Looks like there was a problem at the hosting company. Had
to yell on them:)
It ia up now.

SAZ

Thanks you! Looks like there was a problem at the hosting company. Had
to yell on them:)
It ia up now.
I really don't care, I was amused.

BTW - Stop spamming the group.

Travis Newbury

Hi, everyone.
Recently we started our web design company, we will be glad if you can
let us know what you think about the website. Also everyone is welcome
to ask us to make a new design or redesign for you.
Our website athttp://eluneart.com/

Wow! Web 2.0 experts....