    to ask us to make a new design or redesign for you.
    Our website at http://eluneart.com/
    , Jan 14, 2008

  2. SAZ Guest

    In article <f1f3ed10-4cc3-41cb-98fa-
    >, says...
    > Hi, everyone.
    > Recently we started our web design company, we will be glad if you can
    > let us know what you think about the website. Also everyone is welcome
    > to ask us to make a new design or redesign for you.
    > Our website at http://eluneart.com/

    Nice Work. I'll be calling soon:

    The page cannot be displayed
    There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot
    be displayed.

    --------

    Please try the following:

    Open the (your site here) home page, and then look for links to the
    information you want.
    Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

    Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
    You can also see a list of related sites.

    HTTP 500 - Internal server error
    Internet Explorer
    SAZ, Jan 14, 2008

  3. ngsupb Guest

    On Jan 14, 5:57 pm, SAZ <> wrote:
    > In article <f1f3ed10-4cc3-41cb-98fa-
    > >, says...> Hi, everyone.
    > > Recently we started our web design company, we will be glad if you can
    > > let us know what you think about the website. Also everyone is welcome
    > > to ask us to make a new design or redesign for you.
    > > Our website athttp://eluneart.com/

    > Nice Work. I'll be calling soon:
    >
    > The page cannot be displayed
    > There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot
    > be displayed.

    > --------
    >
    > Please try the following:
    >
    > Open the (your site here) home page, and then look for links to the
    > information you want.
    > Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
    >
    > Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
    > You can also see a list of related sites.
    >
    > HTTP 500 - Internal server error
    > Internet Explorer

    Thanks you! Looks like there was a problem at the hosting company. Had
    to yell on them:)
    It ia up now.
    ngsupb, Jan 14, 2008
  4. SAZ Guest

    In article <8ab4458d-7ac6-4cb8-8071-
    >, says...
    > On Jan 14, 5:57 pm, SAZ <> wrote:
    > > In article <f1f3ed10-4cc3-41cb-98fa-
    > > >, says...> Hi, everyone.
    > > > Recently we started our web design company, we will be glad if you can
    > > > let us know what you think about the website. Also everyone is welcome
    > > > to ask us to make a new design or redesign for you.
    > > > Our website athttp://eluneart.com/

    > > Nice Work. I'll be calling soon:
    > >
    > > The page cannot be displayed
    > > There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot
    > > be displayed.

    > > --------
    > >
    > > Please try the following:
    > >
    > > Open the (your site here) home page, and then look for links to the
    > > information you want.
    > > Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
    > >
    > > Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
    > > You can also see a list of related sites.
    > >
    > > HTTP 500 - Internal server error
    > > Internet Explorer

    > Thanks you! Looks like there was a problem at the hosting company. Had
    > to yell on them:)
    > It ia up now.

    I really don't care, I was amused.

    BTW - Stop spamming the group.
    SAZ, Jan 14, 2008
  5. On Jan 14, 10:50 am, wrote:
    > Hi, everyone.
    > Recently we started our web design company, we will be glad if you can
    > let us know what you think about the website. Also everyone is welcome
    > to ask us to make a new design or redesign for you.
    > Our website athttp://eluneart.com/

    Wow! Web 2.0 experts....
    Travis Newbury, Jan 14, 2008
  6. Ed Mullen Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:
    > On Jan 14, 10:50 am, wrote:
    >> Hi, everyone.
    >> Recently we started our web design company, we will be glad if you can
    >> let us know what you think about the website. Also everyone is welcome
    >> to ask us to make a new design or redesign for you.
    >> Our website athttp://eluneart.com/

    > Wow! Web 2.0 experts....

    Be still, my heart!

    --