design for different browser & Settings

Tina

We have a very attractive web application that uses grid layout and various
grid layout pannels to simulate a windows look on in a browser. The
application looks great when viewed with IE 5.5 with font size set to
normal.

But with other browsers and other font settings in any browser everything
goes haywire. Is there any way to override the browsers font settings? Any
way to keep browsers like FireFox from making sizes of controls and layout
panels different that they were even when font size is normal?

Thanks,

Bruce Barker

no. you should only use grid only on the panela, and flow on the panel
content (though VS does not diectly support this)

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Tina

Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying. Are you recommending I use a
design strategy that VS.net does not support? Are you saying I should only
put grids on panels and then let those grids flow on the panels?

How does this protect against my labels growing when the browser increases
the text size?