    --

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca
    ruca, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Ruca:

    If I understand correctly, your problem is that when youuse the visual data
    tools there's code and extraneous stuff that you don't want? If so,
    remember that you don't have to use the visual tools at all. Many instances
    they greatly speed things up, but since they do things for you, those things
    are sometimes not what you want.

    Can you provide a specific example and I'll be glad to try to help you out.

    Cheers,

    Bill
    "ruca" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm designing a Webs Forms in VS .NET and when I put any control it adds

    on
    > form various tables, witch makes a lot of confusion on my code.
    > How can I disable this thing and design as well as I want. I know that
    > tables are very useful to design (I use them too for that), but I think

    that

    William Ryan eMVP, Mar 2, 2004

  3. ruca

    ruca Guest

    That's it Dennis
    I'm new at this thing :)

    Thanks
    ruca

    "Dennis Homann" <anonymous@discussions> escreveu na mensagem
    > Try to change the layout of the form to FlowLayout in the properties

    window.

    ruca, Mar 3, 2004