    and I lack the necessary experience with ASP.NET to make sound design
    decisions about it without input from the experienced community. Thank you
    so much! - Rusty

    Rusty Hill, May 30, 2007

  2. Rusty Hill

    Mike Guest

    I have the same exact thing but for conference rooms.

    I used a gridview. In the header section of the grid I put the conference
    room name, on the left side of the grid I put times then when the user
    booked a conference room it had the day needed and who reserved it. Its
    something like the outlook calender but we needed to add some more custom
    things to it so I created on a page doing this using the grid view.

    Mike, May 30, 2007