design pattern: MVC in python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ìð¹Ï, Sep 28, 2008.

  1. Ìð¹Ï

    Ìð¹Ï Guest

    Howdy,

    I am working on a small PC game by using pygame. Since there are many
    graphical objects to display and intensive user interactions, I would
    like to employ MVC pattern to keep the system maintainable.
    However, I cannot find a good article which discussing the general
    knowledge about MVC, especially:
    1. How to decouple M-V-C? That is, which function should be assigned
    to which part.
    2. How to communicate each other while keeping M-V-C decoupled?
    3. Do I need to create Interface/Proxy class for each component?
    4. What is the general principle for designing the interface of M-V-C?
    As my previous experience, if without special care on the principle,
    the MVC pattern would gradually become messy and the boundary between
    each component becomes unclear.

    Could you give me any advice? In addition, can we take the advantage
    of python language to make MVC easy-to-build and easy-to-use?

    Thank you in advance.

    --
    ShenLei
    Ìð¹Ï, Sep 28, 2008