design pattern: MVC in python

Ìð¹Ï

Howdy,

I am working on a small PC game by using pygame. Since there are many
graphical objects to display and intensive user interactions, I would
like to employ MVC pattern to keep the system maintainable.
However, I cannot find a good article which discussing the general
knowledge about MVC, especially:
1. How to decouple M-V-C? That is, which function should be assigned
to which part.
2. How to communicate each other while keeping M-V-C decoupled?
3. Do I need to create Interface/Proxy class for each component?
4. What is the general principle for designing the interface of M-V-C?
As my previous experience, if without special care on the principle,
the MVC pattern would gradually become messy and the boundary between
each component becomes unclear.

Could you give me any advice? In addition, can we take the advantage
of python language to make MVC easy-to-build and easy-to-use?

Thank you in advance.