design pattern question

kkk

I read an article (http://jdj.sys-con.com/read/36709.htm) talking
about how to apply design pattern (facade) whilst designing i18n
application.

The source code on the website is no longer available, therefore,
there are several points I can not understand very well.

After creation of the facade class, how can I let other classes use
the ResourceBundle without redundancy using parameters such as locale
(or language and country)?

Thanks in advice,