Luis Esteban Valencia

Hello. Can somebody recomend me books of design patterns in c# and best
practices too.

Curt_C [MVP]

Luis said:
Hello. Can somebody recomend me books of design patterns in c# and best
practices too.

..Net Patterns (Addison-Wesley) (by Thilmany) seemed pretty decent

Kris

Luis said:
Hello. Can somebody recomend me books of design patterns in c# and best
practices too.
Check out Patterns & Practices site - It has lot of documents that you
could download as PDFs. I found this to be good information for a .NET
developer.

Joerg Jooss

Luis said:
Hello. Can somebody recomend me books of design patterns in c# and
best practices too.

If you're looking for some higher level patterns, check out Martin
Fowler's "Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture".

Cheers,