Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Luis Esteban Valencia, Jun 30, 2005.

  1. Hello. Can somebody recomend me books of design patterns in c# and best
    practices too.
    Luis Esteban Valencia, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Luis Esteban Valencia

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Luis Esteban Valencia wrote:
    > Hello. Can somebody recomend me books of design patterns in c# and best
    > practices too.

    ..Net Patterns (Addison-Wesley) (by Thilmany) seemed pretty decent

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com
    Curt_C [MVP], Jun 30, 2005

  3. Not a book, but an excellent "best patterns and practices" tutorial:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/practices/GetStarted/

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en EspaƱol
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 30, 2005
  4. Luis Esteban Valencia

    Kris Guest

    Luis Esteban Valencia wrote:
    > Hello. Can somebody recomend me books of design patterns in c# and best
    > practices too.

    Check out Patterns & Practices site - It has lot of documents that you
    could download as PDFs. I found this to be good information for a .NET
    developer.
    Kris, Jun 30, 2005
  5. Luis Esteban Valencia

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Luis Esteban Valencia wrote:

    > Hello. Can somebody recomend me books of design patterns in c# and
    > best practices too.

    If you're looking for some higher level patterns, check out Martin
    Fowler's "Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture".

    Cheers,
    --
    http://www.joergjooss.de
    mailto: