Design question for the WebService Experts...

Happy Camper

Hypothetical Question...

If I knew I had a service that will provide 100 web methods and
I know that they could be grouped into (e.g., 5) logical namespaces.

Would it be better to

1) Create 5 webServices and connect to them all to invoke all the needed web
methods or
2) Create a single WebService and call all the methods I need.

While option 1) makes more sense from a logical and design (purist) point of
view,
option 2 may be more scaleable.

Comments?
Any documentation on the preferred design for this type of question?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Rick