    design your web apps?

    Thanks,

    JJ

    =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=, Jun 15, 2005

  2. These days we more often put related functionality into a single page.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 15, 2005

  3. Ok So you do like adding/updating/deleting of related functionality in one
    page now. No Separation like in the good old days of ASP. Correct?

    What do you do if the one page runs slow for someone that doesn't have a
    cable connection to the internet. It's Satellite. Would you then create a
    separate break out of pages for those individuals?

    JJ

    =?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=, Jun 15, 2005
  4. If the problem was that the page was too big, then maybe I would.
    But there are other things that could be the problem, such as an
    unnecessarily large ViewState or long running database queries.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 15, 2005
  5. Hi Steve,

    I am developing an asp.net application using c# and asp.net 2.0 beta 2. I
    started developing this page usign beta1. In beta 1 I have written some code
    in Page_LoadComplete(object sender, EventArgs e) events of page. It was
    working fine. But after I installed beta 2.0 Page_LoadComplete events is not
    firing at all. Can u guide me how can I achieve this goal?

    Thankx in advance.
    Shailesh.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hhaWxlc2g=?=, Jul 13, 2005