Design time -- can't move Label controls using arrow keys??

Rob R. Ainscough

Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm in GridLayout, if I add a new Label control and try to move/position it
to the bottom page using the arrow keys it just stops at the bottom and
doesn't let me move it more? Same with other controls -- they just don't
move with arrow keys, but if I use the mouse they will position just fine.

Is this a known issue with VS.2003 IDE? (VB.NET)

Rob.