    still have the same error. If I remove the designtime support the control
    loads fine.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    David Brandenburg, Jul 22, 2004

  2. David Brandenburg

    Josh Guest

    Make sure you dont have the controls source code open at the time you try to
    open in anoother project, this caused me a problem a while back

    Josh, Jul 22, 2004

  3. David Brandenburg

    Mythran Guest

    "Josh" <> wrote in message
    > Make sure you dont have the controls source code open at the time you try to
    > open in anoother project, this caused me a problem a while back

    Sounds like you have a problem in your GetDesignTimeHtml() method. Wrap the
    contents of GetDesignTimeHtml() with a Try ... Catch statement (try...catch),
    then use a MsgBox or MessageBox.Show to show the error in the catch (if there is
    an error). This way, you can see the error. There is a method you can override
    in the designer that is meant for returning error html during design time....you
    may want to do that as a more permanent solution...we did.

    Mythran

    Mythran, Jul 22, 2004