Designer Font Property

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by twostepted, Feb 25, 2005.

  1. twostepted

    twostepted Guest

    I've had some success using the designer to configure my control.
    However, I'm having some trouble getting the designer to write code for
    the control's Font property. Here's the Property definition:

    // Font
    private Font _font;
    [Browsable(true),
    ReadOnly(false),
    Category("MyCtl"),
    Description("MyCtl Font Properties ")]
    public new Font Font
    {
    get { return _font; }
    set
    {
    _font = value;

    Anyone know how I can get the designer to save the font? I'd prefer to
    use the declarative Attributes rather than write a custom UITypeEditor.

    Thanks,

    --Travis

    twostepted, Feb 25, 2005