designing email facility using asp 3.0 in windows xp

Rashid Khan

Honoured Sir! I want to provide email facility using asp
3.0, IIS 5.0 in windows xp plateform. When I use CDONTS,
I get an error message...invalid string or something like
this..Is there any way to design sending and receiving
email facility using asp 3.0 on a windows xp plateform.Is
there any material from microsoft related to this
problem...Please reply me ..I have waisted a lot of time
searching for something to resolve this problem..
Thanks