    problem...Please reply me ..I have waisted a lot of time
    searching for something to resolve this problem..
    Thanks
    Rashid Khan, Sep 28, 2003

  2. Rashid Khan

    Ray at Guest

    Rashid,

    There is no CDONTS in XP. Also, XP Pro has IIS 5.1. Take a look at the
    Windows XP section here. http://www.aspfaq.com/2119

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Sep 28, 2003

  3. Rashid Khan

    Dan Brussee Guest

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:07:29 -0400, "Ray at <%=sLocation%>"
    <myfirstname at lane 34 . komm> wrote:

    >Rashid,
    >
    >There is no CDONTS in XP. Also, XP Pro has IIS 5.1. Take a look at the
    >Windows XP section here. http://www.aspfaq.com/2119
    >
    >Ray at home
    >
    >"Rashid Khan" <> wrote in message
    >> Honoured Sir! I want to provide email facility using asp
    >> 3.0, IIS 5.0 in windows xp plateform. When I use CDONTS,
    >> I get an error message...invalid string or something like
    >> this..Is there any way to design sending and receiving
    >> email facility using asp 3.0 on a windows xp plateform.Is
    >> there any material from microsoft related to this
    >> problem...Please reply me ..I have waisted a lot of time
    >> searching for something to resolve this problem..
    >> Thanks

    Persits offers a free version of ASPEmail at
    http://www.aspemail.com/download.html

    Assuming you can install it on the server, this is a very good product
    from my experience.
    Dan Brussee, Sep 29, 2003