    consistent for current and future projects?

    thanks,
    rodchar
    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Oct 13, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    You mean what they should look like or how to make them consistent?
    If it's the first, that's up to you, if it's the HOW, then I'd start with
    CSS (Stylesheets).

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Oct 13, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2VuIENveCBbTWljcm9zb2Z0IE1WUF0=?=, Oct 13, 2004
  4. I'm wanting to know How to make them consistent and professional looking.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Oct 13, 2004
  5. Study the experts. Visit the most popular web sites and take a look at how
    they do it.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer