    can i change desktop wallpaper using javascript function.

    Reff
    , Aug 26, 2008

  2. wrote:
    > can i change desktop wallpaper using javascript function.

    No.

    <http://PointedEars.de/es-matrix>

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Aug 26, 2008

    Any other solution for doing this. I want to set an image which is in
    online . If particular page is loaded then automatically set this
    image as my desktop wallpaper. I have done this site in php. If you
    have any solution please inform me.

    reff
    , Aug 26, 2008
  4. Laser Lips Guest

    On Aug 26, 1:34 pm, wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Any other solution for doing this. I want to set an image which is in
    > online . If particular page is loaded then automatically set this
    > image as my desktop wallpaper. I have done this site in php. If you
    > have any solution please inform me.
    >
    > reff

    How did you do this in PHP?
    Laser Lips, Aug 26, 2008

    On Aug 26, 5:37 pm, Laser Lips <> wrote:
    > On Aug 26, 1:34 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >  Any other solution for doing this. I want to set an image which is in
    > > online . If particular page is loaded then automatically set this
    > > image as my desktop wallpaper. I have done this site in php. If you
    > > have any solution please inform me.

    > > reff

    > How did you do this in PHP?

    >> No... i have developed the site in php . i have to include this functionality in to my site. do u know any soltn
    , Aug 26, 2008
  6. Manish Tomar Guest

    On Aug 26, 5:45 pm, wrote:
    > On Aug 26, 5:37 pm, Laser Lips <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Aug 26, 1:34 pm, wrote:

    > > > Hi,
    > > >  Any other solution for doing this. I want to set an image which isin
    > > > online . If particular page is loaded then automatically set this
    > > > image as my desktop wallpaper. I have done this site in php. If you
    > > > have any solution please inform me.

    > > > reff

    > > How did you do this in PHP?
    > >> No... i have developed the site in php . i have to include this functionality in to my site. do u know any soltn

    Dude,
    Your site could be running in any browser on any OS. JavaScript
    provides APIs to interact with the browser. Not with the OS. It is not
    possible to set the wallpaper using JavaScript.
    Regards,
    Manish
    Manish Tomar, Aug 26, 2008