Desperately need help with Photoshop CS script

Marina

And I mean desperately! I have spent over a week trying to do this with
Applescript. No success.
I need the script to have Photoshop process a folder or raw images and save
them in the same folder as jpegs. This has to happen without user
interaction. The path of the folder is stored in the clipboard so the script
has to get it from there or from an Applescript.

I really, really would love to get help on this. I know nothing about
javascript but a little about Applescript. I am willing to make a donation
via Paypal if things work.

Thanks again

Karo