Detail Help material for Custom Composite Controls

Irfan Anjum

Hello All ,

I need to develop web custom Control/ Composite Control .
I need best available helping resources in form of book , tutorial , videos
etc.

Regards.
Irfan

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

MSPress's book "Developing ASP.NEt Server Controls and Components" is still
great resource, even though it was written for .NET 1.0. .NET 2.0 brought a
few new base control classes (one being CompositeControl), data source
controls and design time features, but nothing groundbreaking from 1.0. So
if you want a good book, get that.

A few articles etc

http://aspalliance.com/359
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/3257x3ea(vs.80).aspx

Developing ASP.NET Server Controls
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa719973(vs.71).aspx

Developing Custom Controls: Key Concepts
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...onkeyconceptsinwebformscontroldevelopment.asp

Developing a Composite Control
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ide/html/cpcondevelopingcompositecontrols.asp