    etc.

    Regards.
    Irfan

    Irfan Anjum, Aug 8, 2007

  2. Irfan Anjum

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    MSPress's book "Developing ASP.NEt Server Controls and Components" is still
    great resource, even though it was written for .NET 1.0. .NET 2.0 brought a
    few new base control classes (one being CompositeControl), data source
    controls and design time features, but nothing groundbreaking from 1.0. So
    if you want a good book, get that.

    A few articles etc

    http://aspalliance.com/359
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/3257x3ea(vs.80).aspx

    Developing ASP.NET Server Controls
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa719973(vs.71).aspx

    Developing Custom Controls: Key Concepts
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...onkeyconceptsinwebformscontroldevelopment.asp

    Developing a Composite Control
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ide/html/cpcondevelopingcompositecontrols.asp

    --