    control of Forms Authentication.

    TIA

    MikeS.
    news.microsoft.com, Aug 14, 2006

  2. Hi,

    I have written a fair amount about the forms auth mechanics in my upcoming
    book[0]. But that will take some more weeks to be published.

    The best docs you will find is by looking at the source code using Reflector.
    Check the OnEnter and OnLeave Methods in the System.Web.Security.FormsAuthenticationModule
    class.

    [0] http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/9989.asp

    ---
    Dominick Baier, DevelopMentor