DetailsView and Page.IsValid

Peter.Albertsson

Hi!

I'm new to this group.

I have a page with a few Validators, DetailsViews and GridViews. I have
understood that eg. the ItemInserting event On a DetailsView is not
fired if Page.IsValid is false. The validators on the page have nothing
to do with the DetailsView, and I do want to be able to use the
DetailsView even though some validators fail. Can this be done and how?

Thanks,

Peter Albertsson