    What about DetailsView control?
    --
    bruno

    bruno, Jul 18, 2006

  2. bruno wrote:
    > I'm new in ASP.NET programming and I'm using a DetailsView to

    some
    of the previous questions before posting yours - always a recommended
    practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net is a different technology from classic ASP.
    While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-savvy person here who
    can
    question to a newsgroup where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I
    suggest

    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jul 18, 2006

  3. Thanks Bob for your kindly redirection.

    Hi Bruno,

    Regarding on this post, I've found your new thread in the following
    newsgroup:

    Subject: How-to link 2 Detailsview
    Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:51:02 -0700
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols

    I've posted my reply there. Please feel free to reply and followup there.

    BTW, as Bob has mentioned, for ASP.NET specific questions, you can post in
    the following newsgroups:

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet [NewsReader or Browser]

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols [NewsReader or
    Browser]

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.caching [NewsReader or Browser]

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridcontrol [NewsReader or
    Browser]

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.mobile [NewsReader or Browser]

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.security [NewsReader or Browser]

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols [NewsReader or
    Browser]

    Thank you for your understanding!

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    ications.

    where an initial

    response from the community or a Microsoft Support Engineer within 1
    business day is

    acceptable. Please note that each follow up response may take approximately
    2 business days

    as the support professional working with you may need further investigation
    to reach the

    that require

    urgent, real-time or phone-based interactions or complex project analysis
    and dump analysis

    issues. Issues of this nature are best handled working with a dedicated
    Microsoft Support

    Engineer by contacting Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jul 19, 2006