    Insertmode. After entering the values in the fields, i want to add
    these value to dataset. I've used DetailsView.InsertItem(), but it is
    not working.

    Nil, Sep 7, 2007

  2. Can you provide more information? What problems are you seeing, what
    error messages are you getting, etc.

    Without knowing too much about your situation, here are some things to
    try:

    If you are using an Object Data Source, make sure the underlying
    object is providing an Insert method.

    Make sure that the data you are trying to insert is of a proper
    structure and can actually be inserted in to the target table.

    Bill Nicholson, Sep 10, 2007